Friday 1 November 2013


Global book launch with Overland Magazine
(Click on link)
This is where I blog about my motorcycle trips. Summer 2013 we went to Scandinavia and you can scroll down to read about that.

In 2010/11 I rode 30,000 miles throught 18 countries volunteering along with way. Gone Riding is the book of that trip.



LAUNCH DATE: Gone Riding will be launched at the NEC Motorcycle Live show on Saturday 23rd November 2013.  I will be there on the Saturday signing copies and chatting about my trip.


Gone Riding will be available from my website www.domgiles.co.uk  (UK sales only) from that date at £13.95. It will also be available at all good bookshops and online (UK and International sales) at all the usual places. An e-version will also be released, retailing at £6.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment