Sunday 21 July 2013

HU meeting June 2013

I know this post is a little late...I've been busy.

The Horizons Unlimited UK meeting this year was another success. Here's some photos...
Heidi next to my tent on a sunny but cold late May morning. This year the meeting had moved to Castle Donnington, with more camping space.



I did a talk on my trip, not forgetting to mention my up and coming book - GONE RIDING (out soon!)




Lots of bikers lined up for the slow bike race.



I very much hope (and plan) to be here next year selling my book alongside the likes of Ted Simon and, next to him, Dr Pat and Ness Garrod (Bearback).



I know travelling on a bike can be annoying sometimes, what with the lack of space - this is the other end of the spectrum. Notice the SOLD sign - £74,500!


That's a quick review of the HU meeting. More exciting news (for me at least) is that I've done a deal with Indepen Press and they will be publishing my book - hopefully within months. It's been a bit of a rush to get things sorted before the holidays but I signed a deal last week. More news, no doubt, when I get back from my current trip.

I'm off to Scandinavia....






No comments:

Post a Comment