Friday, 5 March 2010

Decisions decisions

I'd always said that I'd have to make decisions by the beginning of March, and I have. I handed my notice in at work about three weeks ago and I've been frantically deciding on whether to buy a motorbike here in the UK or in Alaska.

Alaska it is. I've been in touch with a motorbike tour company in Alaska and they have bikes for sale. Next week I'm going to start the process of booking my flight, Visa appointment for the USA and then I'll buy a bike. What fun. Everything else seems to be in hand at the moment. Vaccinations, Carnet, equipment, etc.. nothing to panic about at the moment. Now that I've set up a blog I'll be able to use this to keep track of how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment